Tuesday 29 January 2013

Janathon Day 29

Running to forecast today... the weather forecast.  

I took a look at the hourly forecast for this area on the BBC weather page last night and it was all rain, with the exception of a window between 6am and 7am this morning where we could expect only drizzle.  That'll do for me then.

Kit readied last night I was up as soon as the alarm went off, paused briefly to ensure my teenage son had managed to drag himself out of bed and get ready for school and I was out of the door.

A slower run, necessitated by the dark and the drizzle on my glasses, I'm glad I got this one out of the way early.  I now have a good few hours to relax before work and as for the weather, well judging by how grey it is out there now the forecast for the rest of the day just could be correct.

Day 29 stats...

Distance : 3.26 miles
Time : 31.55
Music : Rolling Stones - Grrr! (Paint It Black to Sympathy For The Devil... wow - what a run of great singles that was!)

No comments:

Post a Comment