Thursday 31 January 2013

Janathon Day 31 - That's Me Done!

That's it then... the challenge of #Janathon 2013 was "run every day - blog every day".  Sounded easy!   I added the proviso of doing at least 3 miles every day as I don't see the point going out of the door until I'm going to run for about 30 minutes which equates to 3 miles-ish.   Mission accomplished!

Finished the challenge with a gentle pre-dawn jog along my stock route to Rhosaman and back.  Something of an urban steeplechase this morning as it usually is on Thursday with bin bags and recycling bins to hurdle on every pavement.  In all honesty hurdling was beyond me but there was a bit of dodging to be done.

Tomorrow... is a rest day!

Day 31 stats...

Distance : 3.26 miles
Time : 34:43
Music : Rolling Stones - Grrr!  (Rocks Off to Undercover Of The Night)

JANATHON TOTALS

31 runs
Total Distance : 126.03 miles
Time : 20:57:54

1 comment:

  1. Well done on completing Janathon. Great mileage too

    ReplyDelete